Headlamp Beam Converters

Headlamp Beam Converters are a "Must Do" legal requirement for all UK cars, vans and lorries driving not just in France, but any mainland European country. This is to make sure that your headlights don´t shine in the eyes of oncoming traffic. These have to be fitted to your car even if you only drive during the daylight hours.

They fit every make and model of car and van. Our brand is EU approved, simple to fit and easy to remove when you return to the UK so remember to get some before you travel as it is a 90 Euro on the spot fine for not having them fitted.

New Style Headlight Converters

Please note we now supply the latest UK patented headlight deflectors. They are suitable for HID, and LED headlights as well as standard Halogen or Xenon bulbs.

We've run extensive tests on these and believe them to be the best product on the market today. 

Right Hand Drive Cars, Driving in Europe

The 3 options just below are all for UK vehicles driving in Europe. You can opt to just buy the converters or buy them with a set of UK number plate sticker or the thrird option which is to buy them with an oval adhesive UK sticker.

*If you have a Right-Hand-Drive (RHD) car from Europe/USA that you want to drive in the UK then at the foot of the page you will see the LHD headlamp converters
Headlamp Converters
Headlamp Converters and UK Number Plate Stickers
Headlamp Beam Converters and UK Sticker

*Left Hand Drive Headlamp Converters

For foreign LHD cars driving in the UK
Left Hand Drive headlamp Converters
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram